L'AINE Services Limited
PO Box GP1198
Recruitment – job placement, temporary placement, domestic placement, career counseling, salary survey, grooming, writing of Professional Curriculum Vitae
Training – training and organizational development, in-house seminars, public seminars, production of management training videos
Payrolling – confidentiality of salaries, timely payment of statutory returns: SSNIT and PAYE, provision of payslips, inter-bank transactions
Entrepreneurship – training, mentoring, funding, outreach programs
Publishing – HR Focus Magazine: www.hrfocusmagazine.com
L’AINE Services Limited is a Human Resource Development organisation which offers a variety of services including job placement, outsourcing of staff to other companies, training, organisational development, career counseling, grooming, interview preparation, production of management training videos and payrolling.
The vision of the company is to be the leading Human Resource company in Ghana as well as across the borders of Ghana, practically meeting human resource needs with excellence and commitment.
Our mission is to match the right caliber of personnel to the right job and help equip people with practical skills, using proven techniques and innovative behavourial approaches to help boost the success of businesses.
- Youth mentoring where we give university students counsel in career goals, the world of work, family life and financial matters.
- Training and offering opportunities to secondary school leavers to work in an office setting free of charge after which we help them find jobs.
- A Skills Development Centre where we develop the vocational skills of the less fortunate in society, gratis.
- Collaboration to hold programmes on HIV/AIDS, drug abuse, environmental sanitation, waywardness/truancy and poverty.
- Assistance in the form of responses to appeals for funds, sponsorship.
- To ensure that there is no discrimination on the basis of gender, race, colour, creed and to train, develop and encourage employee growth and development based only on merit. We are an equal opportunity organisation.
- To recognise the importance and contribution of every employee towards the achievement of the overall corporate objectives of the Company.
- To provide meaningful and sustained opportunities and career development for all our staff.
- To prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, linked with, or occurring in the course of work by reducing to the barest minimum the causes of hazards that may be present in the working environment.
- To ensure that good working conditions are created in maintain sound industrial relations.
- To ensure that all workers are aware of their right to freedom of association.
- To conduct open, transparent and participatory management where employees are perceived as partners in production rather than factors of production.
- To take due regard in making the natural conditions surrounding the company clean, healthy, and safe for workers and clients alike. The premises of L’AINE Services Limited are strictly a “No Smoking” zone.
- To adhere to statutory best business practices and policies in order to eliminate unethical and fraudulent activities.
- To increase the competence of businesses through management education and skills improvement of the human resource component of organisations.
Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, Teamwork, Dedication, and Responsiveness.
We live for HR solutions.
Our CEO won the STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP AWARD at the World HRD Congress in Mumbai, India.