Low Taxation Levels
- What are the personal and business tax rates in Ghana?
- How do tax rates in Ghana compare with other countries?
- What are the tax regulatory bodies in Ghana?
- Who are the qualified tax specialists in Ghana?
- Why do I need a qualified tax expert?
- How do I find qualified tax experts?
- Personal and business tax rates
The PKF Ghana Tax Guide and other links below outline the various tax rates in detailed form.
- Comparative tax rates
The Doing Business In Ghana- Tax Report outlines the tax rates that the World Bank used to compare countries around the world. Ghana ranked 79th lowest of 183 economies in paying taxes.
- Tax regulatory bodies
The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) is the umbrella taxing agency. The Ghana Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Customs Excise and Preventative Service (CEPS), and Value Added Tax (VAT) all operate under this umbrella.
- Qualified tax experts
Qualified Tax experts include Chartered Accountants and Tax Attorneys.
- Why an expert?
It requires considerable expertise to make certain that tax payments are made for the right amount, at the right time, and include all of the potential deductions and credits. Tax experts are also important in planning and budgeting phases.
- Locating tax expert
Chambers of Commerce and Attorneys are good referral sources for tax experts
- PKF Ghana Tax Guide
- IRS Tax Incentives
- GIPC Tax Incentives
- Doing Business In Ghana- Tax Report
- Ghana Revenue Authority
- Customs, Excise and Protective Service
- Value Added Tax Service
- Japan Embassy
- Chartered Accountants
- Tax Attorneys